Royal Canin Hairball Care cat food for the reduction of hairballs:
– Intestinal activity is stimulated by micro-fibres and psyllium, which has slime-building properties
– Hairball build-up in the stomach as well the breaking down that follows can be reduced to that hair can be passed naturally
– The exclusive âanti-hairballâ complex can help to pass up to double the usual amount of hair
– Proven to be effective after just 21 days when you feed your cat Royal Canin Hairball Care exclusively
– Special formula to support urinary tract function for adult cats (pH value: 6-6.5)
Poultry meat, rice, maize flour, vegetable fibres, maize gluten, animal fats, vegetable protein, animal protein, minerals, beet pulp, psyllium (psyllium and shells) (hydrolyzed) (2%), yeast, soya oil, fish oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, egg powder.
*L.I.P.: selected, easily digestible proteins with high biological valency.
Royal Canin Indoor Long Hair cat food was specifically developed for indoor cats with long hair:
– Increased fibre content, dried sugar beet pulp and psyllium: assist the natural excrement of swallowed hair
– Brilliant glossy coat and healthy skin: through an adjusted protein content as well as vitamins (A and B), essential fatty acids and chelated trace elements
– Maximum digestion and reduced excremental odour: through highly digestible proteins with higher nutritional value
– Appropriate mineral content: promote healthy digestion, and a pH level between 6.0 and 6.5
Poultry protein (dried), corn, vegetable protein isolate, wheat, rice, animal protein (hydrolysed), animal fat, vegetable fibers, soya oil, minerals, beet pulp, fish oil,
yeasts, fructo-oligosaccharides, psyllium (psyllium and covers), borage oil.